With 20 years of research experience in radiopharmaceuticals and molecular imaging, we have been involved in the development of a multitude of products and techniques from the start.
We provide solutions for radiolabelling, dosimetry, regulatory issues and the intricacies of functional imaging that are frequently seen as major obstacles in the conduct of oncology and imaging trials.
We provide training for Investigators and site staff in all aspects of radiopharmaceutical techniques, logistics and study conduct.
We handle all regulatory procedures (e.g., applications with Competent Authorities and radiation safety authorities, ethics applications, scientific advice, handling permits).
We provide precise and reproducible dosimetry for humans and model organisms using our own certified medical device software QDOSE with integrated IDAC 2.1, including
- Safety and efficacy/tumour dosimetry
- Planar, hybrid (2.5D), volumetric (3D)
- Diagnostic and therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals
- All modalities: PET/CT, PET/MR, SPECT/CT, WB Planar
- Pre-clinical to phase III studies
i.e., dosimetry in model organisms, dosimetry in humans
- Dosimetry as a service for development of novel radiopharmaceuticals
Our dedicated Molecular and Functional Imaging Core Lab provides comprehensive turn-key solutions covering all aspects of pre-clinical and clinical Imaging, including:
- Study design
- Site set-up, with camera QA/certification
- CT, PET/CT, SPECT/CT and PET/MR device calibration
- Multicentre PET, SPECT & MRI studies
- Image analysis panels
- Electronic image data transfer including on-site de-identification of image data
QDOSE is a CE-certified dosimetry software developed by ABX-CRO together with nuclear medicine institutions worldwide.
- All dosimetry steps from image data import and processing to analysis and reporting in one workflow.
- All Steps in a single software package:
- 2D and 3D coregistration
- ROI/VOI drawing and segmentation
- Curve fitting for time activity curves (TACs)
- Calculation of cumulated activity
- Dose calculation
- Comparison of estimates for different workflows
- Runs on most regular Windows® versions, is vendor-independent and can handle DICOM images from most imaging modalities.
- Validated dose calculations according to MIRD pamphlet No. 16, IDAC-Dose calculation software (ICRP 110) and the ICRP specific absorbed fractions (ICRP 133).
- Easy step-by-step process with continuous consistency check for rapid calculations as well as flexible workflow for more demanding analyses.
All necessary components required to perform MRT- and SIRT dosimetry in one package.
Click here to get more information about QDOSE.